|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
|"Bah! You've been reading Yookapedia, haven't you?"|
This article contains plot spoilers for Yooka-Laylee.
- The name "Witch Snowman" is unofficial and will be changed once an official name has been revealed.
Name Origin Edit
The witch snowman has a long, cone-like snowman with various lumps up and down her body. She has two feet that spread out, and two stick arms. She has a tall pointy witch hat, a purple and green striped scarf and a large broom.
The witch snowman speaks in rhyme. Upon collecting her hat, she nags the player to get to her quick.
- "Away it seems to have fled, the hat that was on my head..."
- "Tee-hee! Thanks for finding my hat. Now I can continue my witchy chat!"
- "For more rhymes, I'm sure you're eager, but our dialogue budget is rather meager."
- "I can't talk to thou, now you've been turned into a plough..."
- "My hat I need to look slick, so bring it back here... quick, quick, quick!"
Entire Conversation Edit
- The clothing that the witch snowman wears highly resembles that of Gruntilda's wardrobe.
- The Witch Snowman is the only snowman in Yooka-Laylee to completely speak in rhymes. This speech style pays homage to Gruntilda Winkybunion from the Banjo-Kazooie Series.
- The Witch is on a Cabaret Act Tour with the other Snowmen.
- Returning hats to some of the snowman after leaving the world without fully completing the quest will result with the quest fully restarting. It is highly advised to complete the quest before leaving the world.
See Also Edit
- Cowboy Snowman - The snowman who lost his cowboy hat.
- Naked Snowman - The snowman who lost his green pair of pants.
- Shiver E. Timbers - The snowman who lost his pirate hat.
- Classy Snowman - The snowman who lost his top hat.
|Cowboy Snowman • Naked Snowman • Shiver E. Timbers • Witch Snowman|