|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
|"Bah! You've been reading Yookapedia, haven't you?"|
This article contains plot spoilers for Yooka-Laylee.
- REDIRECT Template:UnconfirmedName
Name Origin Edit
The witch snowman has a long, cone-like snowman with various lumps up and down her body. She has two feet that spread out, and two stick arms. She has a tall pointy witch hat, a purple and green striped scarf and a large broom.
The witch snowman speaks in rhyme. Upon collecting her hat, she nags the player to get to her quick.
- "Away it seems to have fled, the hat that was on my head..."
- "Tee-hee! Thanks for finding my hat. Now I can continue my witchy chat!"
- "For more rhymes, I'm sure you're eager, but our dialogue budget is rather meager."
- "I can't talk to thou, now you've been turned into a plough..."
- "My hat I need to look slick, so bring it back here... quick, quick, quick!"
Entire Conversation Edit
- The clothing and speech styles that the witch snowman use highly resemble that of Gruntilda's from the Banjo-Kazooie Series.
- Retrieving an insufficient amount of hats for the snowmen to finish the quest and exiting the level will result in all of the quest's progress being erased; therefore, it is advised that one try finish the quest in one visit of the world.
See Also Edit
- Cowboy Snowman - The snowman who lost his cowboy hat.
- Naked Snowman - The snowman who lost his green pair of pants.
- Shiver E. Timbers - The snowman who lost his pirate hat.
- Classy Snowman - The snowman who lost his top hat.
|Cowboy Snowman • Naked Snowman • Shiver E. Timbers • Witch Snowman|