|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
Steve Burke (born 1974) is a British video game composer, sound designer and voice actor. He was a former Rare Ltd. composer and composed for Yooka-Laylee developed by Playtonic Games, along with Grant Kirkhope and David Wise. Burke is best known for his work on the Kameo series, as well as Conker: Live and Reloaded.
Early Life/Education Edit
Steve Burke went to King's College London and the Royal College of Music to study Music and Sound design.
After Burke left college he joined Rare Ltd. to work in Audio and sound design, Burke also composed for a handful of games but mainly resides in the Sound department.
Notable Works Edit
- Ray Bradbury Theater (1992) - Carpenter
- The Mask (1995) - Artist/Programmer
- Fantasy General (1996) - Manager of Visual Arts
- Star Fox Adventures (2002) - Composer w/ Robin Beanland, Ben Cullum, Grant Kirkhope, Jamie Hughes
- Conker: Live and Reloaded (2005) - Sound Designer/Additional Voices
- Kameo: Elements of Power (2005) - Composer/Sound Designer/Additional Voices
- Perfect Dark Zero (2005) - Additional Voices
- Jetpac Refuled (2007) - Composer
- Viva Piñata (2006) - Composer/Sound Designer
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (2008) - Composer w/ David Wise/Sound Designer
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (2008) - Voice Actor
- Goldilocks and Little Bear (2015) - Composer
- Yooka-Laylee (2017) - Composer/Sound Designer