|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
Name Origin Edit
The name Shiver E. Timbers is a play-on-words with the stereotypical phrase said mostly by pirates; "Shiver me timbers". Shiver is also the act of shaking lightly due to being cold, going with the cold and icy theme of Glitterglaze Glacier.
Shiver E. Timbers has a long, cone-like snowman with various lumps up and down his body. He has two feet that spread out, and two stick arms. He sports an eye patch, and a black pirate belt with a large gold belt buckle.
Shiver E. Timbers acts very pirate-like. However, he is polite enough to genuinely thank the player upon returning his hat.
He also speaks in pirate patterned style.
Hat and Character LocationEdit
|Tricorn Location: Underneath a pile of snow on top of the side cliffs connected to the Icymetric Path, guarded by Googly Eyes.
Method of Retrieval: Once the player has transformed into a Snowplough, the duo can travel towards the Icymetric Palace on the Icymetric Path. Once the player makes their way around the tower that the path curves around, the player can split off to the right and jump onto a hovering platform that leads to the side cliffs to rush into the snow pile to collect the Tricorn.
Snowman: Shiver E. Timbers is located below the side cliffs where the tricorn was collected on a small island close to the Glittertrio Towers.
Entire Conversation Edit
- Returning hats to some of the snowman after leaving the world without fully completing the quest will result with the quest fully restarting. It is highly advised to complete the quest before leaving the world.
- The voice actor is from Iowa.
See Also Edit
- Cowboy Snowman - The snowman who lost his cowboy hat.
- Naked Snowman - The snowman who lost his pair of green pants.
- Witch Snowman - The snowman who lost her witch hat.
- Classy Snowman - The snowman who wants his top hat back.
|Cowboy Snowman • Naked Snowman • Shiver E. Timbers • Witch Snowman|