Name Origin Edit
The name "Mollycool" is a play-on-words of the term "molecule," being particles everything in the universe consists of.
Upon first collection Edit
- "Hello! It's me ... Mollycool! Take me to Dr. Puzz for a cool surprise."
- Tribalstack Tropics - On top of a pillar near Duke's Temple.
- Glitterglaze Glacier - Nestled in Glittertrio Towers behind some crumbling stone blocks. Use a Bomberry.
- Moodymaze Marsh - Inside a fence in Moodymaze Lagoon; you'll need to destroy the mushrooms on top of the platform.
- Capital Cashino - Rewarded by aligning three Yooka-Laylee icons on the working slot machine near Dr. Puzz.
- Galleon Galaxy - On top of the search light of the Lightspeed House.
- The Mollycool function similarly to the Mumbo token or Glowbo collectibles found in the Banjo-Kazooie series.
- The Mollycools are always found close to wherever Dr. Puzz is standing.
- The design for the Mollycool contradicts its name, as it much closer resembles an atom, of which molecules are comprised of.
|Pagies • Pagie Pieces • Quills • Ghost Writers • Mollycools • Play Coins|