Mark Stevenson is an ex-Rare employee. Stevenson was assigned the artistic lead during the creation of the of the original Donkey Kong Country games. He also helped out with Donkey Kong 64, designing some of the environments, and collectibles the player find along your in-game journey. Stevenson took a brief break, however. Though he came back to help out with Kameo in 2005. He is currently situated at Playtonic Games, where he works alongside some familiar faces.
Notable Works Edit
- Donkey Kong Country (1994) - Lead Artist
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (1995) - Lead Artist
- Donkey Kong Country 3 (1996) - Lead Artist
- Kameo (2005) - Lead Designer
- Yooka-Laylee (2017) - Technical Art Director