- Light up all 5 torches in the Frozen Path: Up a hill past the spawn area (near Vendi) is an area with a thin ice path and a fire pit. The area with the cold path will hurt the duo if they enter. However, if the player has the Slurp State ability, they can lick the fire pit to become Fire Yooka, and they can freely enter the area. There are unlit fire pits and Yooka can light by standing on top of it and they act as checkpoints so Yooka can lick the fire pit again if he were to lose the ability. After all of the fire pits are lit, a Pagie will appear at the exit, and the duo can freely roam the room without taking damage.
- Rescue Potty Mouth: Clara's 'antique' named Potty Mouth needs to be rescued on top of the Igloo Cliffs. By destroyed the five igloos - all of which contains baddies such as Corplet Drones or Googly Eyes - Yooka and Laylee will receive a Pagie from Clara.
- Solve the Crystalline Cave Ice Puzzle: Complete the glowing crystal puzzle to receive a Pagie. This can be done inside of Crystalline Cave where the 7 giant clear crystals are, and the 7 small colored crystal are. The 7 small colored crystals glow in a certain order. Laylee can use her Sonar Shot ability on the bigger crystals in the same order of glow of the 7 small colored crystals. Doing this will reward the player with a Pagie.
- Hover Hoop Challenge: Complete the Hoops Challenge on the near Trowzer, on the side of the Glitterglaze Lake. Once the player presses the button, they will have 45 seconds to jump through every hoop. Once completed, the Cage will open, revealing the Pagie.
- Find the Snowmen's Clothing: Locate the five hats for the Snowmen in snow piles as a Snowplough. Location of hats here
- Climb Pentagonal Peak: Pentagonal Peak challenges the duo with windy hills caused by multiple Mr. Blowys'. A button a located on the bottom of the hill near Kartos. After the button is pressed, another button will arise to be pressed as well. Before using the Lizard Leap onto the next platform, the player has the option to to use the Slurp State ability on a cannonball on the corner of the shore to turn into Metal Yooka to surpass the heavy winds. However, this is not required since the Mr. Blowys' stop for a few seconds after blowing wind. The second button is located on top of the first Mr. Blowy. Once the second button is pressed, another button will arise to be pressed. Once the third button is pressed, the final button will arise to be pressed. Once the fourth and final button has been pressed, the Pagie in a Cagie will open, and the Pagie will be available for the duo to collect.
- Complete the Kartos Challenge: During the Kartos Challenge, the player must collect 100 Gems during the challenge in order to receive a Pagie. This specific Kartos Challenge allows the player to learn that they can jump on top of Corplet Drones for gain more height.
- Traverse through Gloomy Gem Grotto: Gloomy Gem Grotto is a dark cavern that can be challenging due to the lighting, controls, and Power Meter limits. By using the Slurp State ability on the nearby Fireflies, Yooka will become luminous and his glow will allow the player to see everything in a short radius.. After the first section, the player will be forced to use the Reptile Roll due to the slippery ice. By the end of the whole obstacle, the player will be able to open the Pagie in a Cagie, as well as being able to open up a shortcut to the entrance.
- Sculpt the Capital B Statue for Planker: Planker needs Yooka and Laylee's help to clear up the rocks on the Capital B statue. The rocks can be removed by grabbing the Bomberries in the west tower, which is the tower located closest to the Crystalline Cave. After slurping the Bomberries, the duo should travel quickly to the statue and shoot bombs at the square rocks. However, some rocks are too high. The top rocks can be reached either by jumping off a hovering platform and glide while shooting bombs at the top rocks, or by climbing onto Capital B's hand after the lower rocks have been cleared by using the Lizard Leap and shooting the rocks from there. After doing this, the duo will be rewarded with a Pagie.
- Jump over dice symbols platforms: Near Shiver E. Timbers, there are platforms with dice symbols on them. Jump on the four platforms to get the Pagie
- Flying Hoop Challenge: (needs at least one ability from later game) Use the Flappy Flight ability to fly through the hoops in the time limit. The Challenge is located in the rock face near Clara.
- Collect all 5 Ghost Writers: Find and collect all five Ghost Writers.
- Rextro's Arcade Challenge: From the main entrance to the Icymetric Palace, go to the right, roll under the falling spikes and go to the left to meet Rextro’s arcade. Beat Rextro's Glaciators at the arcade machine after collecting a Play Coin. The minigame requires the duo to defeat hordes of enemies and survive until the timer runs out.
- Rextro's High-Score Challenge: After beating Glaciators once, the duo must complete the minigame a second time with a score higher than 1400 points.
- Icymetric Palace – Spikes walls: From the main entrance to the Icymetric Palace, go to the right, roll under the falling spikes and go to the right again. There will be a long hallway with sliding spikes walls. Jump over each wall to get to the end of the hallway and have the Pagie
- Icymetric Palace – Sonar Shot the statues: After expanding the world, go to the new unlocked area underwater to access the lower Icymetric Palace. Hit the switch and Sonar Shot all the statues. Swim through the door at the bottom of the room to have the Pagie
- Icymetric Palace – Assist Tubbz: (needs at least one ability from later game) Have Yooka use his Buddy Bubble ability repeatedly while being inside of Tubbz. He is located in the lower Icymetric Palace area and Yooka must have defeated Brrreeze Blok first to access the room.
- Icymetric Palace – Frozen Pagie: From the main entrance to the Icymetric Palace, go to the left twice. Create a path to the vent by Buddy Slamming the non-broken light purple blocks in the room. The player must have defeated Brrreeze Blok first to have the vent blowing.
- Icymetric Palace – Acid Path Pagie: After the room of the Frozen Pagie, the player must traverse an acid lake on a moving flying platform. The Pagie is at the end of the path.
- Icymetric Palace – Camo Cloak Pagie: (needs at least one ability from later game) After the acid lake, hit the switch to do the Hoops Challenge and unlock the next room. The player will arrive in a labyrinth and will have to do the right choice bewtween tree exits. Use the Sonar Shot in front of each exit to hear which one is the correct one. Repeat this five times in total. The solution is to go : right, right, top, left, top. After the labyrinth, move the ice block into the sun light. Use Camo Cloak to fire a lazer directly into the cage to get the Pagie.
- Icymetric Palace – Dark room Pagie: From the main entrance to the Icymetric Palace, go to the left and then on the upper right exit of the room. Cross Mr. Blowys room without falling. After that, Sonar Shot the statue and shoot all the targets to open the path. The player will arrive in a dark room, talk to the Pagie in the cage and answer its quiz correctly. The answers are : 1 entrance into the room, 3 crates, 3 pipes, 3 skulls, 5 vents, 5 floating barrels, 7 torches, 4 treasure chests, red pipes, 15 pipes x vents, 10 torches + crates, 0 quills, 3535 tiles, 2 barrels - crates, Trowzer's shorts not in this room, and treasure chest directly under the cagie.
- Defeat Brrreeze Blok: After expanding the world, from the main entrance of the Icymetric Palace, go to the right and then to the left exit accessible by a flying platform. Cross the wooden bridge. Hit the switch and do the Hoops Challenge to explode the next door. In the next room, use Splashberries to extinguish the fire and Scorchberries to melt the ice block and hit the switch. Continue the path by spreading water on the fire platforms. The player will arrive in Burnie’s room. Speak to him to fight Brrreeze Blok. Defeat him for the Pagie
- Icymetric Palace – Burnie’s Room: In Burnie’s room, after the duo defeated Brrreeze Blok, double jump on the vent to get the Pagie
- Icymetric Palace – Pipes: After defeating Brrreeze Blok, go back into the Boss room and glide the slope. Roll on the moving pipes to get the Pagie at the end of the room.
- Collect all 200 Quills: Collect all 200 Glitterglaze Glacier Quills.