|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
- The name "Cowboy Snowman" is unofficial and will be changed once an official name has been revealed.
The Cowboy Snowman is a minor character in Yooka-Laylee. He is one of five snowmen found within Glitterglaze Glacier. Like the other snowmen, he too is on a traveling cabaret tour act with his friends, the other snowmen. Yooka and Laylee can find and return his lost Cowboy Hat. If the duo finds his lost cowboy hat and the other snowman's hats, the last assisted one will reward the player with a Pagie.
Name Origin Edit
The name "Cowboy Snowman" is unofficial due to the official name not being revealed yet. However, it can be implied that he is a snowman due to his hat and lasso on attached to his belt.
The cowboy snowman is a tall white snowman with three buttons, and sticks for arms. He wears a brown western themed belt that has a large silver belt buckle along with a holster for his lasso.
The cowboy snowman is down-to-earth. Upon returning his hat, he will state that he is not really a cowboy, he merely dresses up like one on weekends.
For the duo to receive a Pagie, the duo must help all 5 snowmen collect their hat. The Cowboy Snowman's hat is located underneath a pile of snow near Vendi, who is located below the Frozen Path entrance, and across the world entrance.
To retrieve the hat, once the player has transformed into the Snowplough, they can access the pile of by one of two ways: traveling through the Crystalline Cave to Vendi, or going through shortcut to the Igloo Cliffs, and carefully making the duo's way down the Frozen Path. However, it's recommended to take the path through the Crystalline Cave since going through the Frozen Path is longer and riskier since the player can fall into the water and the transformation will be undone.
Once the duo returns the hat to the Cowboy Snowman, they will be rewarded with a Pagie if it was their last Snowman task.
Entire Conversation Edit
- Returning hats to some of the snowman after leaving the world without fully completing the quest will result with the quest fully restarting. It is highly advised to complete the quest before leaving the world.
See Also Edit
- Naked Snowman - The snowman who lost his pair of pants.
- Shiver E. Timbers - The snowman who lost his pirate hat.
- Witch Snowman - The snowman that lost her witch hat.
- Classy Snowman - The snowman who lost his top hat.
|Cowboy Snowman • Naked Snowman • Shiver E. Timbers • Witch Snowman|