"Welcome 'sirs', to the absolutely-not-crooked Capital Cashino!"― Capital B
Capital Cashino, the fourth world in Yooka-Laylee, is a casino-themed world. The player can find various casino games such as roulette tables, slot machines, Panchinko machines, and card tables to name a few. There are large amounts of gold scattered around the world, possibly being Capital B's revenue from his casino.
For every ten Casino Chips that the duo gives the Casino Banker, the duo will receive one single Pagie from the Casino Banker. However, collecting all Ghost Writers, Quills, completing Hurdle Hijinx twice, defeating I.N.E.P.T. and the Kartos Challenge will award six Pagies in total. The duo will need to collect all 190 Casino Chips in total to obtain all Pagies.
Name Origin Edit
Capital Cashino is simply Capital B's casino combined with the word "cash," implying that Capital B receives a large sum of profit from it.
Points of Interest Edit
- Casino Card Room
- Casino Fountain
- Casino Storage Room
- Dance Floor
- Mini Golf Course
- House of Cards
- Pachinko Machines
- Power Grid
- Roulette Passage
- Safe Room
- Slot Bandits
- Wager Laser
Location of Characters Edit
|Behind the Corplet Statues near the Casino Banker.|
|Directly east of the Casino Banker. Also at about the midpoint of the golf course, at ground level by the matching game.|
|In the area behind the Vendi near the entrance.|
|To the right from the entrance area.|
|On top of the red dice near the corner and walk on the railroad track bridge connecting to a large platform.|
|Near the Yooka-Laylee Panchinko Machine.|
|Near Dr. Puzz.|
|Near the Arcade Machine. While in the Chopper Form, the duo must bomb the breakable walls to reveal her.|
|Near the beginning of the mini-golf course, at ground level.|
Casino Banker Edit
Directly across the world's spawn point.
Slot Bandits Edit
- Near Golf Course
Locations of Collectibles Edit
Casino Chips Edit
The Functional Slot Machines:
The Defective Slot Machines. While in the Chopper Form, the duo must shoot missiles at the Defective Slot Machines to reveal 4 Casino Chips:
The Slot Bandits Quests
Ghost Writers Edit
Other Collectibles Edit
|Line up three Yooka and Laylee icons on the slot machine near Dr. Puzz. A Mollycool will appear as a reward.|
|Line up three Yooka and Laylee icons on the slot machine beside Rextro Sixtyfourus. The Play Coin will appear.|
|The Health Extender is located above the Golden Corplet Statue.|
|To collect the Power Extender, ride up the air vent on the side north wall near Kartos.|
|On top of a lamp directly behind and above the world Entry and Exit. Flappy Flight is required to reach this, as it is very high.|
The Pachinko Machines
The Slot Machines
World Expansion Effects Edit
The Power Grid
The Memory Game
- The Egyptian hieroglyphics found in multiple places translate to "Playtonic Games" and "Yooka-Laylee."
- Capital B calling his casino "fraudulent" and "absolutely-not-crooked" is most likely a reference to some real life casinos suspected of being rigged.
- An official promotional image of Capital B can be seen on the casino's pachinko machine, as well as an early concept art of what would become Tribalstack Tropics.
- Kartos, Rextro, the Ghost Writers, and the Quills broke a rule where only the banker can give out Pagies. Rextro broke this rule twice, however, I.N.E.P.T. failed to take the necessary protocols.
- Version 184.108.40.206 of Yooka-Laylee contained a glitch where the Casino Banker may fail to give all 19 Pagies even if they collected all 190 Casino Tokens. This may happen if the player exchanges too many at once. However, it is possible to exchange 10 Casino Chips at a time and still encounter this glitch. It is also possible to have extra Casino Chips even after 100%ing the world. This was fixed in the Purple and Green patch.
- This world is similar to Grunty Industries from Banjo-Tooie in different ways.
- There is a way to glitch out of bounds. Manage the camera to get inside the player in Helicopter form, and slowly hover through the boundary of any object and until the player warps to a different location or is killed by enemies, the world will glitch, making death by falling out of the world impossible. There will be no floor, allowing the player to fall out of the world.
- Falling out of the world will not kill the player, instead making them fall infinitely until the player resets the game or warps back to Hivory Towers.
|Hivory Towers • Tribalstack Tropics • Glitterglaze Glacier • Moodymaze Marsh • Capital Cashino • Galleon Galaxy|
|Locations in Capital Cashino|
|Capital Cashino • Casino Card Room • Casino Fountain • Casino Storage Room • Dance Floor • Golf Course • House of Cards • Pachinko Machines • Power Grid • Roulette Passage • Safe Room • Slot Bandits • Wager Laser|