The Banjo-Kazooie Series is a set of video games, developed by the UK-based company Rareware in Twycross, England, UK. The first game, Banjo-Kazooie, debuted in 1998 for the Nintendo 64. A sequel was made in 2000 for the same system titled Banjo-Tooie.
The Yooka-Laylee series is a spiritual successor of Banjo-Kazooie and many of the developers from Playtonic Games were originally from Rare, Ltd. The developers over time either quit or were laid off at some point.
No more games have been announced to be in the making as of 2017.
Games in the Banjo-Kazooie Series Edit
- Banjo-Kazooie - 1998 - Nintendo 64- 2008- Xbox Arcade
- Banjo-Tooie - 2000 - Nintendo 64- 2009- Xbox Arcade
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - 2003 - Game Boy Advance
- Banjo Pilot - 2005 - Game Boy Advance
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - 2008 - Xbox 360
Scrapped Games Edit
- Banjo X (Project name)
- Banjo Kazoomie
- Banjo-Kazooie Kinect (Demo shown off in 2015, not actual title)
- Dream: Land of Giants (Earliest form of Banjo-Kazooie)